What is Python? Why it is so popular nowadays?
Python is a computer programming language often used to build websites and software, automate tasks, and conduct data analysis. Python is a general-purpose language, meaning it can be used to create a variety of different programs and isn’t specialized for any specific problems.
Python is a widely-used general-purpose, high-level programming language. It was initially designed by Guido van Rossum in 1991 and developed by Python Software Foundation. It was mainly developed for emphasis on code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code .
What is Python and its benefits?
Python programming language is a general-purpose, interpreted, and high-level language that mainly offers code readability. It is largely used by professional programmers and developers across a variety of fields, including Web Development and Machine Learning.
Python is a high-level, general-purpose, interpreted object-oriented programming language. Similar to PERL, Python is a programming language popular among experienced C++ and Java programmers.
Top Reasons to Learn Python
- Data science.
- Scientific and mathematical computing.
- Web development.
- Finance and trading.
- System automation and administration.
- Computer graphics.
- Basic game development.
- Security and penetration testing.
Defining a Function
You can define functions to provide the required functionality. Here are simple rules to define a function in Python.
- Function blocks begin with the keyword def followed by the function name and parentheses ( ( ) ).
- Any input parameters or arguments should be placed within these parentheses. You can also define parameters inside these parentheses.
- The first statement of a function can be an optional statement – the documentation string of the function or docstring.
- The code block within every function starts with a colon (:) and is indented.
- The statement return [expression] exits a function, optionally passing back an expression to the caller. A return statement with no arguments is the same as return None.
def functionname( parameters ):
The python language is one of the most accessible programming languages available because it has simplified syntax and not complicated, which gives more emphasis on natural language. Due to its ease of learning and usage, python codes can be easily written and executed much faster than other programming languages.
The first and topmost reason why python is the most popular programming language is due to the fact that it is easy to use and learn. Due to this ease, it is considered as the most fresher-friendly programming language. Python is one of the most approachable programming languages available.
9 Factors of Python Popularity
1. Python is easy to learn
2. Python has an active, supportive community
3. Python is flexible
4. Python offers versatile web-development solutions
5. Python is well suited to data science and analytics
6. Python is efficient, fast, and reliable
7. Python is widely used with IoT Technology
8. Python empowers custom automation
9. Python is the academic language
Due to its ease of learning and usage, Python codes can easily be written and executed much faster than other programming languages. One of the main reasons why Python’s popularity has exponentially grown is due to its simplicity in syntax so that it could be easy to read and developed by amateur professionals as well.
- Python Course
- Machine Learning Course
- Data Science Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- Python Training in Noida
- ML Training in Noida
- DS Training in Noida
- Digital Marketing Training in Noida
- Winter Training
- DS Training in Bangalore
- DS Training in Hyderabad
- DS Training in Pune
- DS Training in Chandigarh/Mohali
- Python Training in Chandigarh/Mohali
- DS Certification Course
- DS Training in Lucknow
- Machine Learning Certification Course
- Data Science Training Institute in Noida
- Business Analyst Certification Course
- DS Training in USA
- Python Certification Course
- Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore
- Internship Training in Noida
- ONLEI Technologies India